Thursday, March 16, 2006

Obligatory First Post

Everyone seems to have a blog, since I seem to enjoy being the best at the things I do, I decided to make one too.

Anywho, I've been thinking about the trip to Europe I'm going to make toward the end of this summer, and It's getting more and more appealing every day. My only worry right at this point is that I won't be able to charge my iPod whilst there. I know I'll have the money to get there and live somewhat comfortably, but I don't think I could go a month without listening to Tool, which is my favorite band by the way.

My love for the band has been fueled even more since I heard of the release of their 6th album, 10,000 days. I'm really really excited about this. I've actually been doing research into the band and finding out the names of unreleased songs and trying to download them. I've found quite a few songs that either are all Tool, or has part of the band in it, mostly the singer, Maynard James Keenan. One of the songs is a duet with Maynard singing a song with Tori Amos at one of her concerts. I'm not a fan of her, to be honest I've never really heard her at all, but I'm really starting to like this song a lot.

I'm going to figure out the rest of this blog page now. I'll post more at a later date.

PEACE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home