Thursday, March 30, 2006

When My Friend Becomes President

After I got home from the mountain last night I started working on Number One's campaign video. The video has reashed a level of awesome that is unknown to the rest of mankind. Everyone running for president has already set up some kind of campaign thread in the forums. The will have no idea what hit them. A comeback of this quality from complete silence is sure to knock them the fuck out! The other candidates probably think that Number One has just given up on the campaign, then they get hit with this masterpiece. I'm going to blow their minds. As Number One's Public Relations manager, I'll be in charge of all campaign duties and publications. I'm thinking that I will set up some sort of questioning session inside gamertag's VB Chat. I want to make this whole thing as rediculously official as possible. When in the VB chat, I'll make everyone be super respectful and refer to him only as Mr. One. If hey don't do that, I'll have him completely ignore the question and I'll yell at the person to be quiet and respectful.

The video took me about an hour to edit and put together. It was origionally a campaign video that my friend David used in his American Government class. I thought it was perfect for this whole thing. I got it from him and just changed a few names so it fit to this purpose. It really has nothing to do with the site but it does gnaw at your soul. All the old PSA's fit together and changed from their origional message to something that means nothing. I think some people will cry after watching it.

Since Galen doesn't live anywhere near me, I can play off the fact that he's not in the movie due to location of the shooting. My friend David says "My Administration," I'll just say that he was playing the part of Galen. You have to watch the movie for yourself to really understand how awesome it is.

  • The Vid
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home