Thursday, April 06, 2006

Adrenaline Flow From The Po Po

FLASH BACK! 4 days-ish. I'm talking to a friend and my boss and I jokingly say that she should hire him, she asks why, I give bullshit answer, she tells him to put in a application.

FLASH FORWARD! tonight. I'm doing some cleanup when my manager comes to me and asks for my friends name and phone number. I give it to them. Later on, my boss asks if he's coming back tonight (he was there earlier in the day) I ask why, and she says for an interview and tells me to call him. I call him and he informs me that he is, and I quote, "High off my gord." I tell him that he has an interview for a job opening at the Hilander right now and that he should be there to make a statement of how availible he is. Mind you, this is about 10:30 at night. I honestly just talked him into coming in cause I wanted to see if it was possible to make it through an interview if he was high. To make a long story short... HE GOT THE JOB... Motherfucker... he got the job while stoned out of his mind. My boss, who has picked a stoned kid out from across the room hired a man that was ripped throughout the interview. So, after the interview, he went outside to talk to the rest of my friends who were waiting there and I finished my cleanup.

After I got off, I went outside and started to talk to everyone. Pat (the one who just got hired) was driving around the parking lot. He stopped to talk to me and just kept mumbling, "it doesn't make sense... I should NOT have gotten the job..." Which in all entirety is true. I'm really excited that he got the job. Anywho, since he was still stoned, he wanted to get out of there before my boss saw him again. We went over to the high school and just hung out and longboarded (my longboard is seen at right). A hot girl was shivering next to me, and like the gentleman that I am, I gave her my jacket, my favorite jacket, the jacket my older brother (reluctantly) gave to me for my birthday, the jacket seen at right. That jacket is the coolest jacket of all time. It's 100% polyester and is actually from the 70's. Well, I gave her my jacket and started to ride my longboard a little. Next thing I know, she's gone.. and so is my favorite jacket. BITCH. If I ever see her again, I'm going to forcer her to give it back just before I slit her throat. Thats when I'm going to say things started to go a tad downhill.

Well, the rest of the guys decided that they wanted to smoke some more pot. I decided against it cause I have a paintball match tomorrow (today) and am going to need a clear head. So they sat in a car and smoked, then decided that they wanted to drive and smoke. After they left, another friend and I just sat in his parents mini-van and listened to some music. My co-worker Amber called me and told me about her ordeal that was just unfolding. Something about her coming up on a car that had just gotten into a wreck/rolled. She helped the person out of the car and so on. Cops showed up where she was. Not 5 minutes after they did leave, we saw a high speed chase. 4 cop cars behind one white car going faster than I have ever driven down that road, which I drive nearly every day... heading in the direction of our friends. We called them to find out that the car had crashed in the parking lot that they were smoking in, therefore, there were a lot of cops in the same parkinglot. They ALL bailed. Just up and ditched the car, climbed an embankment and started to walk down another road. We met them there, took the ones that had other cars back to them at the high school and devised a plan to get Pat back to his car. We went to the road we picked them up on and dropped him off. He went down the embankment to his car, got in, started, and started driving. At the same time, we went around so that we could follow him.. Also at the same time, the cop in the parking lot started to pull out of the parking lot... ALSO at the same time... another cop was coming down the hill... oh fuck. Well, thankfully, Pat kept his cool and just drove out of there slowly and went up the hill away from the cops. We all made it out alive and in no trouble whatsoever. But it definately made my adrenaline pump a little. Honestly, I have to say it was a great night.

Another Friend got hired at my work
I got to go longboarding
I witnessed a high speed chase
a not so good had a jacket stolen
I watched my stoned friends freak the fuck out
and I get to paintball tomorrow!

Overall: AWESOME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home