Monday, April 10, 2006

Best Spring Break Ever. Part Two of About Six Hundred Thousand

Friday.

So, after I woke up at 4pm from my coma induced by coming home at 8 am I had to go to work. It was a really good night. I actually enjoyed working that night. I was working Rocket Ride/Carousel (RRC) the whole night. I ended up spending most of my night just chatting it up with friends who were back in lazertag and occasionally cleaning up tables and such. At some point in the day, Amber and David went on a quest to find out where my longboard was and to retrieve it. They succeeded, it was at Cody's house. Working such a slow shift is fun... but it sucks when you want to get off and go do something useful with my life. This night, I had been planning on having a Hilander Hot Tub gathering. Amber suggested it when I told her that I had a hot tub. My thoughts, "hmm... friends and girl in bikini? I'm in!" So, I told my mum what was going to happen in a way that sounded like I was asking and got the yes. I got off work at aboot 11:20pm and headed to the parking lot where everyone was waiting for me since about 9 pm. We sat talking for a while when some little shit heads on bikes started to be little shit heads. So David shot the fat one in the ass with his arosoft gun. We laughed and laughed and the little fat kid tried to make fun of us. But then Austin pointed out the fact that they were 12 years old, out on bikes, it was 11:30, and therefore their parents must not care for them. This pretty much shut them up since you can't really come back from someone telling you that you have bad parents, and the fact that he was able to back it up with circumstantial evidence made it all the sweeter. I told everyone that we should head to my house or not have the hot tub party. We start loading up the cars when one of the shit heads pipes up and asks if he can come. I told him yes, just to follow me in my car. He didn't keep up.

We arrived at my house at about 11:45 and I started preparing. I gave the two other guys that were actually getting in some shorts and we went out back to the hot tub. We got in and I took tally of who was actually present. In the hot tub was Cody, Pat, Amber and I. Outside was Dane, David, and Austin. We talked about life, work, and other things for a good while before Austin announced that he needed to go home. Dane offered to drive him home using pat's car, which was extremely surprising. We sat and kept on talking before Amber announced that she needed to go home as well. By this time it was 1:00 am. After she was up and out, we decided that it was 3 guys in a hot tub so we got out as well. David left about this time. I put the cover back on and went in to get dressed. I thought I smelled fruitsnacks when I went inside but it was only the guys eating my mom's Easter skittles. They went up to raid my kitchen while I got dressed. Cody then went home so it was just Pat, Dane and I. I told pat that I wanted to get a quick meeting with Herbert before bed and he readily obliged. After that, I went back home and Pat went along his merry way. I went in to discover that the leftover pizza was M.I.A., so I was a little angry but quickly drowned my anger with other food. (I later found the pizza monday, it was in a different fridge in the garage because lack of room in the kitchen fridge).

Dane spent the night at my house and helped me clean my paintball markers. I spent almost 3 hours just cleaning them. I was up untill 4:30 am just cleaning them. Paying attention to the smallest details. All because Amber said that she was invited to a paintball match the next day.

End of Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home