Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Top 5 Gaming Moments

I found this on a friends blog. Since most people who read my blog I actually know in real life and aren't gamers... This will probably be skipped over.

My Top 5 Gaming Moments.

5. Playing Midtown Madness 3 with Spyre, my first X-Box Live! friend. I played with him nearly every night. This man is so gut wrenchingly funny that he's still on my friends list today. I wish I hadn't traded that game in. I miss it. Why 360? WHY?!

4. Sacrificing myself for the good of the team. Team elimintation on Headlong playing Halo 2. It was toward the beginning, I did a rush in our ghost toward the other teams base immediately after the beginning. The other team was in the warthog coming toward our base when I got there. I was almost killed with the gauss cannon before jumping out and talking out the driver with my BR. I jumped in the seat and drove the warthog over the cliff into the water winning the round for my team.

3. Beating Contra on the NES for the first time. I must have been 7 years old or less. I still have the game, but my NES crapped out a few years ago.

2. Capture the flag on Headlong playing Halo 2. My team had the flag in the tank and he was making a run for it. The opposing teams Banshee flew in and was attacking him from behind. I drove our Warthog off a cliff, ramming into the banshee and bringing it to the ground. Another teamate of mine then comandeered it, did a back flip, and finished off the player that was in the banshee. Score One For The Good Guys!

1. Playing my first game for the NES. Bubble Bobble. I was 4 years old. I sat for hours upon hours taking turns with my mom and brother. Family time at it's greatest. Two player, but it was worth the wait. My brother and my mom were much greater than I was, so I did end up waiting a lot more than I actually played. I still have this game too somewhere, but I need a new NES.

1 Comments:

Blogger Antek said...

Top notch job Blank... well done

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home