Thursday, April 13, 2006

Another New Sport Is Invented!

Since I decided against writing my sunday blog, since I really can't remember much of it and not that much actually was very exciting. I'll tell you one thing though, David invented a new sport on Saturday which we played on Sunday. Urban Golfing. It's pretty simple and the name pretty much tells all. Set up a put put set somewhere in a parking lot and play. We played only one game from about 15 yards away, interesting, but I wasn't in the mood to play.

Anywho, today I invented a new sport... kinda. I got in a bit of trouble for it, but it was fun. I call it Longboard Bowling. It was just after school, I took my backpack out to my car and picked up my longboard. I rode it back to the school and walked inside. I went to the cafeteria where a bunch of my friends were chatting it up. I was there not even 3o seconds when Hillary asked to ride my longboard. I looked past her and told her no... like I normally do... and saw this gem: My mind INSTANTLY went to destructo mode. I HAD to knock it over. How you may ask? Just so happens I still had my longboard in my hand. I set it down, dropped my knee on it and pushed... really hard. I zoomed along and could feel the air rushing though my hair. It was one of my most glorious longboard rides of all time. I had an audience, I had a goal, and I had something on the line. I went headlong into the garbage cans. Once I hit, it took a second for them to teeter and fall over... on top of me. I was sitting in the middle of the demolished battlefield the victor, when suddenly an unforseen adversary approached. Twas the Dreaded Mr. Frank. He hit me with something that is impossible to come back from. The move took 75% damage from my hp. I was already weakened from the baddle with the Garbage Can Pyramid From Hell about 35%. I was done for. The move was the incredible "I'll Take That." He motioned toward my longboard and I was forced to surrender. He finished me by saying, "You can get this back from Mrs. Spear later" and walked off with my only weapon. He left me weak and unarmed in the middle of the devastated battle land. After I took my regeneration potion and regained my health to 95%. The only 5% that didn't heal was my left knee:

Battered and bleeding, I cleaned the battlefield. I then approached my adversary. He had fled in false victory, for I had RETURNED to continue the fight. I threw the first blow, "Can you give my longboard to Mrs. Spear now so I can get it back from her?" Mr. Frank was stunned but not yet defeated. He countered with, "Why do you have to do stuff like that and make me act like a teacher?" To which I replied, "Sorry for making you do your job." His turn... "I think I'll take this up to Seattle with me." It was a formidable attack, but he didn't know that I had a secret move up my sleeve, I knew where the longboard was sold and availible, "You can buy one just like it up there! They only cost $300!" I saw the blow hit him. Such amazing force behind it. Even I didn't know I had that kind of power. He handed me my longboard in defeat. His final words were, "Don't do it again." I strutted away in triumph and and held my prize high. Not a single panty was dry... not even mine.

2 Comments:

Blogger Antek said...

that was one of the funniest things I have ever read... great stuff

5:17 AM  
Blogger Tevin said...

WEEE! Great times dude. Congrats on winning the war :-D

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home