Saturday, May 06, 2006

Tool

I saw Tool last tuesday. It was by far, the most amazing experience I've ever been a part of. I took pictures, and since words alone cannot describe the show, I will just post all of the pictures and caption them.

The Outside of the Paramount Theatre in downtown Seattle

The stage before lights out.

Not a single empty seat

Lights Out. Rock 'n' Roll

First Song: Rosetta Stoned

My Favorite Pic, you can see all band member clearly

The Lights, The Sound, The FEEL!

My Ticket. This will always be with me.

The Most interesting story of the night. I was at an AMPM on my way home when I came across some Canadians. I started up a conversation with them and showed them my Tool ticket. I found out that most of them were in the 2nd row and that one of them had actually caught Danny Carey's drum stick. Alex would kill just to get his hands on it for only a moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tevin said...

That's effing cool dude! I can't imagine a rock concert with a mosh pit though! I'd want jump around 'n shit!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home